Reverse Neuralgia with Painex Clinic
About Nerve Pain or Neuralgia:
Nerve related pain is also called Neuralgia. Usually, any other cause for pain is not found then we think of nerve-related pain. The typical characteristic of this pain is burning, stabbing, pinprick, or tingling sensation in the affected area. Most of our patients complain of pain ranging from a specific area to the whole body. This pain either could be due to over-sensitivity of the nerves or any specific disease-related example herpetic Neuralgia. Even a few of our patients a labeled as if the pain is in their head, or they are pretending or even psychiatric reference is being done.
Causes of Nerve Pain Or Neuralgia:
When the sensitivity of the nerves increases or if the patient suffers from any pain for a longer duration of time, then the pain handling capacity of the body becomes weak which ultimately results into pain and depression. Various causes are as follows:
- Compression or pressure on the nerves
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Kidney problem related affection of the nerve
- Neuropathy due to the drugs
- Genitofemoral neuralgia causing pain in testis for a longer duration
- Cancer affecting the nerves
100% Non Surgical Nerve Pain Treatment / Neuralgia Treatment at Painex:
The treatment is primarily aimed at Treating the underlying disease if present or
Medication:The drugs or the medicines that are used to decrease the sensitivity of the nerve and increase the capacity
of the body to handle the pain.
Radio Frequency Ablation: The Radio Frequency Ablation of the concerned nerve is done which helps in long
term pain relief
Nerve Blocks – Therapeutic Nerve Blocks are used to treat painful Neuralgia or Neuropathic conditions.
Neurolysis: alcohol or phenol neurolysis is used in pain related to the cancer
Why Choose Painex?
- Avoided 9000+ Surgeries Avoided.
- 21000+ Happy Patients.
- Back to Work in 48 Hours.
- 100% Non-Surgical (Minimally Invasive), Most-Advanced, Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Options Available.
- 25+ Years Of Experience in the field of “Pain Management”
- Team Of Super Specialist Pain Doctors
- Treatments Covered Under Insurance
- Customised Treatment Plans based on the Pain Condition.
For inquiries or booking appointment, Call / WhatsApp us on 8390442266 or Visit our appointment booking page -> Book an Appointment.