INDIA’S MOST-ADVANCED & MINIMALLY INVASIVE PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC
Living with chronic pain is challenging; Pain Specialist Doctors at Painex Clinic are dedicated to helping restore patient’s lives. Established in 2016, Painex Pain Management Clinic is one of the “Most-Advanced” Pain Clinics of the country.
At Painex, after a consultation with our Pain Specialist Doctors and a detailed evaluation, we try to get to know the exact cause of your pain, we locate your “pain generator”. An appropriate treatment plan will then be formulated, customised to your problem. Our non-surgical pain treatment could be from analgesic medications and physiotherapy to a wide range of specialised interventional procedures (Minimally Invasive Procedures) including Intra-Muscular Stimulations, STIMPOD Treatment, Nerve blocks, Vertebroplasty, Epidural Injections, Radio-Frequency Ablation (RFA), Ozone Therapy and Chemical Neurolysis & Many More.
With numerous years experience in successfully treating several chronic pain conditions, our pain specialist doctors can employ any one of a wide range of interventional procedures. Whether your pain is Musculoskeletal, Neuropathic or any other, we are dedicated to help you on your path towards a pain free life and get back into action.
Internationally Trained Team of Pain Specialist Doctors:
Our experts have been trained by the best in the world in the field of Pain Management. Training from international faculty ( United States, Australia, Germany ) makes our team well equipped to understand, diagnose and treat all your chronic pain problems.
Renowned Name in the Field on “Pain Medicine”:
Our Pain Clinics In Pune are Located at:
- APTE ROAD, DECCAN GYMKHANA
- AGARKAR NAGAR, NEAR PUNE RAILWAY STATION
- SHANIWAR PETH
- OUR SPECIALISTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE @ GANDHI HOSPITAL, NIGDI (PCMC) & NOBLE HOSPITAL, HADAPSAR
OPD Consultation also Available at Hospitals:
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune Station
- Joshi Hospital, Shivaji Nagar
- Ratna Hospital
- MJM Hospital, Ghole Road
- Sahyadri Hospital, Deccan
- Jupiter Hospital, Baner
- Global Hospital
- Lakshya Hospital, Wakad
- Noble Hospital, Hadapsar
- Gandhi Hospitl, Nigdi
Pain Conditions We Treat:
- Back Pain or Spine Pain
- Sipped Disc or Herniated Disc
- Knee Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Testicular Pain Or Pain In Scrotum
- Fibromyalgia Or Whole Body Pain
- COVID19 and Body Pain
- Migraine Or Severe Headache
- Shoulder Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Heel Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Or Facial Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- CRPS Treatment
- Nerve Pain or Neuralgia
- Joint Pain Or Arthritis Pain
- AVN Or Hip Joint Pain
- Cancer Pain
List of Treatment Options Available at Painex:
- OPD consultation / Pain Diagnosis & Prognosis (Pain Medications or Pharmacotherapy – NO Painkillers ).
- Posture Correction or Ergonomics / Physiotherapy
- Minimally Invasive Pain Treatment Options: Intramuscular Stimulations, Spinal Cord Stimulations, Trigger Point Injections, Non-Surgical Nerve Blocks, Genicular Nerve Blocks, Cellac Plexus Block, Epidural Injections, Facet Joint Injections, Supramuscular Nerve Block, Ultrasound Guided Pain Intervention, Radio-frequency Ablation, Stellate Ganglion Block, Occipital Nerve Block & many more Minimally Invasive Pain Treatment Options Available at Painex.
Most-Advanced, Minimally Invasive Pain Treatment Modalities
Pain management although being done since ages, is an upcoming field in India. Our pain management doctors utilise the latest technology and knowledge to treat your pain in the Most Scientific, Evidence Based Manner, Minimally Invasive. Regenerative Therapies, Radio-Frequency ablation, Epidural Injections and Nerve Blocks are some of the advanced pain management techniques employed.